Mondays: 215-word Apologies for Ridiculous Situations Tuesdays: 215-word Excuses to Use for . . . Wednesdays: Random Challenges Thursdays: 215-word Survival Instructions for Improbable Crises Fridays: 215-word Fake Wikipedia Explanations of . . .

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

215-word Excuses to use for - Picking Your Nose

I wasn’t picking my nose! Don’t be gross. That’s so condescending of you. I was checking for nasal cavity cancer.

No, no it is a real thing! And it runs in my family.

Yes, I get the pun about noses and ‘runs.’ I do. Not funny. Not even as funny as nose cancer, which is not funny. Neither are nasal polyps, which are real too.

Why aren’t YOU checking your nose?



Now it's your turn to write an excuse to use for PICKING YOUR NOSE, ER MY NOSE . . .

1 comment:

  1. Um... Josh dared me to stick a bean up there.

    At first I said, "No! That's gross. And dangerous."

    "Chicken!"

    "Am not! I'm the mom, the responsible adult. I will not stick a bean up my nose. What kind of example would that set?"

    But then Eliza piped in: "Bah-bah-BAH!"

    Well, I couldn't let them both think I was chicken, could I? What kind of example would that set?...

    ReplyDelete